What’s new for 2017
· There is now one centralized giving portal where all donors can go to make a pledge.
· Federal employees can now pledge volunteer hours in addition to monetary donations and
· Federal retirees can continue to support charitable causes through the CFC by making a donation from their Federal annuity.
What’s changed for 2017
· Cash contributions will no longer be accepted, thereby reducing the risk inherent in collecting cash.
· Campaign awareness, education, and recognition events are still encouraged but fundraising events are no longer allowed.
· Undesignated contributions are no longer permitted. Donors must select charitable organizations to receive their contributions.
CFC is about more than simply “giving to charity”. The CFC gives us the opportunity to celebrate who we are as public servants in fun and creative ways.