The 2016 Campaign
|News at Northern Lights CFC|
2016 Message from Co-Chairs
COME JOIN US AT THE 2016 CFC AWARDS BREAKFAST!!
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Embassy Suites, Bloomington (not at the airport)
2800 American Blvd West, Bloomington
Reservations required; complete form and send to CFC office, 570 Asbury St, Ste 208, St. Paul MN 55104
2017-18 Combined Federal Campaign Charity Applications
The charity application period is now open through February 28, 2017.
There are significant changes for the 2017-18 Campaign.
1. There will be a Central Campaign Administrator (CCA) that receives all pledges and distributes funds to the charities.
2. All applications are to be submitted online to the CCA and there is a fee structure for the application process.
3. One of the big changes is that organizations do not have to submit a full application each year. An organization must apply online each year, but the supporting documentation is required only on a specified schedule.
4. The local campaign area will be reconfigured (TBD) and marketing of the campaign will be done by an Outreach Coordinator for that area.
5. Charities in the 2016-17 campaign were contacted by the CFC office of the Office of Personnel Management with additional information. If you have not received this information, please contact that office, email@example.com. See menu for selected documents relating to the changes for 2017.
Any questions should be directed to the CFC office at the Office of Personnel Management, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The campaign address has changed:
Northern Lights CFC
570 Asbury St, Ste 208
St. Paul MN 55104
Please submit all correspondence, including campaign pledges and envelopes to the above address.
St. Paul Parks also has some volunteer opportunities.
ONLINE PLEDGESYou can access your CFC Nexus pledge at any time by logging in and clicking on the menu item, My Pledges and Profile. You will be able to see all previous pledges.
You can try a demo of the system at www.cfcnexus.org; just click on the banner that says Demo. Since it is just a demo, the information goes nowhere.
NEED A RECEIPT FOR FILING TAXES?
Donors who need a receipt for their cash or check donation to the 2014 CFC may get one by contacting the CFC office at 651-647-6491 or by contacting Wink Newcomb: email@example.com.